About This Project
Take a 360 virtual tour through Education City from the QF Headquarters Balcony
The Qatar Foundation website (www.qf.org.qa) is the primary QF digital channel. As the website constantly evolves to match the growing expectations of QF audience, QF is looking into adding immersive experiences through Virtual reality tours.
The objective of this project is to build a virtual tour of Qatar Foundation from the Qatar Foundation Headquarters balcony that is situated in the 8th floor.
To take visitors on an experiential digital journey through the organization, open up the opportunities it offers to them, and be an innovative platform for promoting Qatar to a global audience.
Using state-of-the-art design concepts and a storytelling approach, the website is an immersive, interactive, and user-friendly showcase of QF’s pivotal contribution to Qatar’s economic and social development and how it generates benefit for the world.
We have developed an immersive experience of the Qatar foundation headquarters balcony from which we have a 360 view of the whole education city.
Name tags were developed for all the respective entities visible in the panoramic view but once invoked would display respective multimedia (video, text, Image, audio) content. The space will also include the visitor center on the balcony.
- Full 360 Views without blurring any pixel in the scenes, including the nadir (bottom tripod of the scene)
- Image Resolution – 12,000 x 6,000
- Bilingual language switcher – English and Arabic
- Virtual Reality [VR] content ready – The whole project was integrated into Oculus and other VR headsets
- An immersive experience across different resolutions, device types, touch screens and smart devices
- Easy to navigate – The VR tour will consist of menus and the main side navigation panel to allow users to navigate or go directly to a specific location
- Voice-over – A complete interactive voice over for the whole tour
- Compatible with all major browsers such as Internet Explorer (all modern versions), Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, and Safari, on common operating systems (i.e. Windows, MAC OX S)